COVID 19 Update
Following is a brief update on our service during COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne. (Ending end of September 2020)
- There is no change to our personal service. We remain available by phone +61 497 390 157 (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm), email email@example.com and via @aesqueofficial on Instagram or Facebook.
- We are permitted to dispatch orders according to the restrictions.
- We are required, according to COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions, to temporarily pause Atelier work until end of September.
We will be back in full swing on end of September for:
- Production of back orders and pre-orders
- Custom orders
- Repairs and maintenance requests
In the meantime:
- We are dispatching orders daily whilst maintaining all COVID-19 protocol, which may slow down dispatch, however, we are doing our utmost to avoid this.
- If after your order is received we anticipate any delay due to our Atelier closure we will be in contact within 24 hours
- While delivery delays are experienced due to the global slowdown in services, we will forward delivery details immediately and assist as always until your parcel is in hand. You are always able to track the progress of your delivery via the tracking notification you receive from us.
- If by chance you wish to return your purchase during your 14 day window, we will honour this if you cannot do so due to postal access until after restrictions end. Please notify us of your intention to return an order as soon as possible.
- We are accepting virtual appointments Monday – Friday, between 9am and 5pm.
We are continuing with:
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of our warehouse work surfaces.
- Increased hand hygiene for our team.
- Contactless handover of goods to our courier services.
Please feel free to email us below with any immediate question about this update.